How do I get a theme removed from the MIUI online theme chooser?

Jumba

Members
May 8, 2011
This is now the FOURTH time someone other than myself has uploaded my themes to the online theme chooser. The latest one has packaged my icons and taskbar which they ripped from an unreleased theme of mine and released under someone else's name.

Now, there must be some way to prove I am the original creator and have these themes removed from the list.

How can I do this? Who do I contact?

Bah! If this continues I will leave MIUI for good.

Nobody?

Surely someone has way of contacting the MIUI team? Moderators? Site admin? I tried asking on the MIUI facebook page (the only point of contact I could find) but my posts have been ignored.

This is exposing a weakness of MIUI imo. If the intention is to be a true competitor in the market, a lot of work needs to be done when it comes to support. It's ridiculous.

Screw it. :(

Nobody?

Surely someone has way of contacting the MIUI team? Moderators? Site admin? I tried asking on the MIUI facebook page (the only point of contact I could find) but my posts have been ignored.

This is exposing a weakness of MIUI imo. If the intention is to be a true competitor in the market, a lot of work needs to be done when it comes to support. It's ridiculous.

Screw it. :(

Why don't you ask in a appropriate thread instead? Under MIUI Theme or this thread:
http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?8202-MIUI-Theme-How-To-1-7-8

regards Dacmer

Because it's a general question and I don't want to clutter that thread with off-topic issues. Mods can feel free to move it.

hmm

Now im curious. How do you even add a theme to the online repository in the first place? I can't seem to find it anywhere.