how do i get "application supermarket"?

Do people not search and read anymore?

As I have stated before, as have many others; the "supermarket" or "appshare" app is an app developed by the Chinese developers. This app is full of Chinese versions of warez and as such is removed from the ROMs provided here and on miui.us.

I understand what it is and why it was removed but you didn't answer my question.

Don't people read anymore?

It seems you're the one not reading. It's not allowed to post links to applications like Supermarket on the forum. Go ahead and do a search on Google - or on the forum. You'll find what you're looking for.

It seems you're the one not reading. It's not allowed to post links to applications like Supermarket on the forum. Go ahead and do a search on Google - or on the forum. You'll find what you're looking for.

I searched but failed, which is why I asked. If linking to it is not allowed, then I am sorry for asking.

This thread is now about pancakes

you can get the application from original miui rom if you download from miui.com but it will not be in English. you will not find translated version on any of the non Chinese sites since application allows you to download warez and is illegal in most of the countries and can put entire forum in trouble. Even if you manage to install application it will be of no use since all the application will in Chinese. Hope this answers your question.