How Do I Reflash/update The Modem/baseband Firmware? (mido)

ace06hun

Members
Feb 25, 2018
(my english is not good)

I have a problem. On the b20 band, the cell information location positioning it not working on my Redmi Note 4x phone. The gps is fine. Example. So apps like Xwidget is not working because its serving false data. I used LTE discovery, for troble shooting. This problem has occoured since mid-late january.
I tired all the xiaomi.eu rom from 2017 dec- 2018.february but it not solved my problem. So i tried two custom oreo rom (pixel experience, crd), that sloved this issue, but i had to go back miui, because the mi sound enhacer. With mi flash, i flashed the beta, and global rom with clean all, but that not worked. Some folk recomended, to update the modem driver. How do i do that ?

Attachments

• 28459474_1818172834868733_657585218_n.png
    28459474_1818172834868733_657585218_n.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 773
Do you have any custom recovery(such as TWRP) installed now? If so, then first wipe data, cache, dalvik, system, after that flash MIUI global stable rom(from en.miui.com) & reboot your device. Then check if your problem is solved. If it is solved then you can revert back to xiaomi.eu rom according to the instructions given in the download section of xiaomi.eu. Hope this will help you :). Don't forget to inform if your problem is solved.

Ok just for fun, i flashed the global stable rom with miflashl with the clean all and lock settings. And that solved my problem. I used it like two weeks, but i come back yesterday to xiaomi.eu eom, because i need *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. But my problem is came back. So what did i do wrong ? I unlocked the bootloader, flashed twrp, wipe all on twrp, and flash the neweset rom.