How do I remove Mi Smart Hub from recents?

Platypus1

Members
Jul 2, 2023
Mi Smart Hub is pretty much useless for me so I have been trying to remove it from recents, universal android debloater couldn't find any package to uninstall so does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks

edit: also tried installing via adb but cannot find the package

Device: Poco F3
ROM Version: MIUI V14.0.7.0. stable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-28-15-07-08-989_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-28-15-07-08-989_com.android.chrome.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Dear God, don't you play around your phone to learn the settings? Are you soo helpless that simple task like these you would also want to ask ?

Mi Smart HUB can't be uninstalled but can be turned off completely. go figure.

Wow - so helpful! And nice grammar too ;)

1) That makes literally zero sense, your english is appauling.

2) Yes, of course, I play around with my phone, that's why I've installed multiple ROMs on it, I'm not completely thick.

3) No, I am not helpless, you patronising dingus.

4) I actually managed to solve the problem in the end and YES, it can be uninstalled - it was a package called "cast", which I removed via a Magisk debloater. But enlighten me, how can it be turned off completely, tell your secret to a helpless peasant like myself.

5) Why the hell would you leave a comment saying "youre dumb lol figure it out yourself" on a HELP forum, snob.

Kindly, get a life, you fat neek.

Last edited:
actually, I wanted to uninstall this package but I couldn't find that so I searched and it took me a little while
in case anyone looking for the package name it's called com.milink.service you can uninstall it with adb or etc