How Does Xiaomi.eu Update On Phone?

Sveini

Members
Dec 13, 2016
Hi all,

I am currently on China Stable, but having apps close constantly, and as I side loaded all the GAPPS I believe there is something wrong with the settings of these as well. I'm having to arrange it all via VPN due to the great wall of China. While I have been holding out for Global Stable, I have now completely given up. And thus I wish to change to xiaomi.eu as it seems to be the best alternative out there.

My question is this however - when an update is released, how is this updated on the phone? Am I able to just click an "Update"-button, and it goes automatically. Or do I have to go through the process of flashing etc again?

Thanks.

1. Download new ROM and upload to your storage
2. goto updater - option - select update package
3. Select zip file

Done

1. Download new ROM and upload to your storage
2. goto updater - option - select update package
3. Select zip file

Done

Thanks for the feedback. Rookie question again - I can do all this on the phone, correct? I.e, download directly to phone storage and choose the Update on the phone?

Just to confirm as you mention I first need to download, then upload.

Thanks again!

Hi all,

I am currently on China Stable, but having apps close constantly, and as I side loaded all the GAPPS I believe there is something wrong with the settings of these as well. I'm having to arrange it all via VPN due to the great wall of China. While I have been holding out for Global Stable, I have now completely given up. And thus I wish to change to xiaomi.eu as it seems to be the best alternative out there.

My question is this however - when an update is released, how is this updated on the phone? Am I able to just click an "Update"-button, and it goes automatically. Or do I have to go through the process of flashing etc again?

Thanks.
About the updating. Weekly ROMs cen be updated through Update app just cca once a month (uploading to Chinese servers is too slow, so they don't upload all weekly ROMs), other weekly builds need to be installed manually (through recovery or by selecting manually the rom zips in updater). Stable builds can be updated through updater, I guess.

Hello,

Anybody can confirm which roms can be updated through updater-app? Only weekly or also global xiaomi.eu roms?