How many of us will be buying Xiaomi MI4 ?

I have had my Mi4 64GB for about 4 days now and I love it!

Get about 7 hours screen on time with medium-heavy usage, which is epic.

Sent from my MI 4W

Received my Xiaomi 4 White yesterday. Impressed with many aspects. Updated to MIUI 6 instantly given it stated "stable". Have had constant random app minimization, which read about also in another forum.

MIUI 6 is has a lot going for it, but there's still much to do in terms of usability.

BIGGEST annoyance thus far is not being able to stream music over my Airplay speakers! Search an entire day for a solution, but nothing convenient (I don't consider Double Twist and a paid sync app convenient). Even considering buying the Mi Tv/TV Box in order to get some audio streaming working (video not worried about at present)

I don't have time to list out all the bugs and discrepancies in experience (am making a list to send thorugh to the UI/Dev team, and have reported several bugs through their system), but honestly wouldn't consider this a "stable" build. Even been searching online about a Android Lollipop (v5) port, though would prefer to stick with MIUI for the time being.

Living in China, and without a VPN, Google Play appstore is inaccessible (although I've installed it and the frame-work / services).

Battery life is very reasonable so far, but haven't tested it fully given this is day 2 :)

Also purchased the Mi Band (received today) - very simple, convenient, though needs a LOT more features to be truly robust, and needs to tie into other services (again, Google Fit app is not accessible, though has been installed). Step tracking is slightly off, but not a big deal. Will be interested to see how the sleep tracking reports back. Love the auto-unlock feature.

Also purchased the Mi Wifi Mini Router. Seems very good though currently can't connect to the internet... Still going through the set-up process (which is all in Chinese... guess another good reason too improve my reading skills ;) )

All-in-all, if Xiaomi can resolve their bugs, go back to providing a simple solution for accessing the camera from the lock-screen (why was that removed?!? And why not allow access to the photo's you take ala iOS?... this perplexes me...) then they will have a strong software-set on their hands. Just need to put more time and care into actual use-case scenarios and not just fast-follow others...

MXY