How To Export Or Import Contacts From Android Phone To Excel

Zhouhjerry

Members
Sep 15, 2015
I want to have a excel to preview and save my Android contacts. How can I export Android phone contacts to excel format as CSV or XLS. Please give me some advice!

Hi, I think a transfer tool can help you handle this.
To export android contacts, you need to connect your mobile device to your pc,
launch the program, and it will automatically detect your data. Then you can choose those contacts you need and export them to your pc in CSV or XLS format. In the same way, you can also import the contacts to your device from the pc.
And, with this backup assistant, you can easily transfer any data you want between pc and mobile device.

Tend to export your contacts out as excel? Android Manager can organize your android phone number well. It allows you to select some of the contacts and export them with saving CSV files. In addition, you can import the contacts with the same format.

Last edited:
Tend to export your contacts out as excel? Android Manager can organize your android phone number well. It allows you to select some of the contacts and export them with saving CSV files. In addition, you can import the contacts with the same format.
I use Android Mobile Manager to backup/export/edit/manage contacts on computer.

To transfer contacts between android phone and computer, yout can use an android assistant to help, just few simple steps and export android contacts to csv, excel. And it could also transfer text messages, photos, videos, etc.

Last edited:
There is a easy method to complete it, first , you can export contacts from android to computer , after the contacts is saved on the computer , you can directly move them to Excel in a more easy way,

Coolmuster Android Assistant,a professional transfer tool to transfer data from android to computer,including contacts,SMS,call logs,photos,videos,music and apps.What’s more,Coolmuster Android Assistant allow to save android contacts to Excel and edit phone data on computer quickly and safely.

Last edited:
There is not doubt that transfer contacts to computer is the key ,
l

Last edited:
Hello, to transfer the contacts from Android phone to computer in a format of EXCEL, it is simple but you should use a Android assistant tool, so that you can get the contacts you want on PC.
screen-2.jpg

Last edited: