How To Flash Latest Xiaomi.eu Rom On Cm 13.1?

blasyrkh123

Members
Jan 20, 2017
Hi all. I flashed CM 13.1 and want to get back on MIUI. What is the proper way to do that without bricking my phone? Xiaomi mi5 64gb

Just flash it as you flash cm13 through TWRP before..

- wipe /system, /data, /cache & dalvik
- flash xiaomi.eu.zip
- reboot and wait..
- done.

Just flash it as you flash cm13 through TWRP before..

- wipe /system, /data, /cache & dalvik
- flash xiaomi.eu.zip
- reboot and wait..
- done.
But they advice not to wipe system before flashing nougat eu rom. So wipe as you said, flash 6.11.10. After that wipe data/cache/dalvik and flash nougat eu rom.

People are telling about bricks if they've wiped system before nougat eu.

But they advice not to wipe system before flashing nougat eu rom. So wipe as you said, flash 6.11.10. After that wipe data/cache/dalvik and flash nougat eu rom.

People are telling about bricks if they've wiped system before nougat eu.

Before..my phone using 8.1.6.0 .eu that's based 6.0..then i decide to change to 8.1.9.0 that's base 7.0 but before that..i'm thinking to try another custom rom first that's base 7.0 too..Lineage os, AOSP, XOSP, RR, but because there's no suitable for me..then i've flashing 8.1.9.0 e.u, all every each rom with step that i said above..even while testing some custom rom..i had changing file system to f2fs to trying support in some custom rom i've flashed, but then i've change it back again to ext4 before flashing xiaomi.eu.zip, and 8.1.9.0 e.u running fine without any problem.

Just use latest official TWRP from here, and ignore some unknown command [log] while flashing the rom.