How to instal rom on 12T pro

Waker

Members
Dec 30, 2019
Hi all,
I was able to unlock the bootloader and flash TWRP on my phone but I can't seem to understand how to flash xiaomi.eu rom.
Xiaomi flash utility sees no flash bats inside the folder, if I flash it as a zip it bricks my phone. Also checked the post pinned to this subforum that has some instructions for Xiaomi 12 but I again, no bats inside the folder. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...xiaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-12-12s-series.64904/
How are you doing it?

Всем привет,
Мне удалось разблокировать загрузчик и прошить TWRP на моем телефоне, но я не могу понять, как прошить прошивку xiaomi.eu.
Утилита Xiaomi flash не видит flash bat внутри папки, если я прошиваю ее как zip, то мой телефон кирпичится. Также заражено сообщение, прикрепленное к этому подфоруму, в котором есть некоторые инструкции для Xiaomi 12, но я снова заметил, что в папке нет летучих мышей. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...xiaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-12-12s-series.64904/
Как ты это делаешь?
Здравствуйте
Во первых скачайте прошивку xiaomi.eu
Во вторых распакуйте (прошивку), обратите внимание на предпоследний фаил, тапните на него, откроется (cmd) то есть командная строка. После открытия нажмите на букву (Y) -английская и потом на клавишу (inter).
И подождите 5-7 мин , ничего не трогайте система сделает всё сама.

Reactions: Waker
Здравствуйте
Во первых скачайте прошивку xiaomi.eu
Во вторых распакуйте (прошивку), обратите внимание на предпоследний фаил, тапните на него, откроется (cmd) то есть командная строка. После открытия нажмите на букву (Y) -английская и потом на клавишу (inter).
И подождите 5-7 мин , ничего не трогайте система сделает всё сама.
Hi thanks for the reply.

I did do that already with the latest stable miui13 version but I didn't have the bat files in there. So I couldn't run those...

However I'm just waiting for Miui14 to be officially released for this device so they get the camera drivers working and I can flash that one instead.

I did download miui14 when it was released and that one does indeed have the .bat files so I'm hopping that one will work.

Hello, can anyone put the logo.img there is no way to unpack the firmware (

xiaomi.eu mi 12 T PRO

Last edited:
Hello, can anyone put the logo.img there is no way to unpack the firmware (

xiaomi.eu mi 12 T PRO
What do you mean there's no way to unpack the firmware? Download the latest version, open it with a file explorer if on your phone, on PC try winrar/7zip. Inside there will be a bunch of folders, one of them will be called images.
Open that folder you should have what you need there.