How To Install Apps As System Apps, So They Will Stay In Background?

alcest

Members
Jan 8, 2017
Hello.
I have problems with apps like Ampere and Poweramp which are automatically closing after I lock the phone (due the fact, that I have set up 1 min cache cleaning after I lock the phone). I know that I can lock manually the apps in task manager and also that I can add exception for the MIUI battery management system, but I have to lock them all the time which is not the best option and by adding the exception the apps are still closing after I lock the phone. So can I install those apps as system apps? Like the MIUI music player stays in background for example. I want to achieve that result. Any ideas? I have last stable for Redmi 4 pro.

Why don't you just disable the MIUI battery saving options in general? That was the most convenient way to keep apps running and enable push notifications by all apps like Threema messenger. I didn't recognize any change in battery life either.

Why don't you just disable the MIUI battery saving options in general? That was the most convenient way to keep apps running and enable push notifications by all apps like Threema messenger. I didn't recognize any change in battery life either.
And do I have to do that for every single app as I could not find separately that option anywhere. Battery saver is turned off if you mean that.