How To Install International Rom On Mi Pad 2

goranche

Members
Aug 9, 2017
Hello to all!

Six months ago, I bought Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 in China. It is 16GB edition. And as you can guess, it's came with Chinese ROM. I thought that I can find Official ROM on MIUI website, but there is only Chinese version. From my friend I heard abut this website and as I can see and understand, here is International custom-made ROM (without Chinese apps, with Google Play store etc.).

I was wondering is there any tutorial (video, or written) step-by-step so I can install that ROM? To be honest, I am not so good in terms like TWRP, Bootloader... Is it complicated procedure to migrate on this custom made ROM?

Thanks in advance,
G

Hello to all!

Six months ago, I bought Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 in China. It is 16GB edition. And as you can guess, it's came with Chinese ROM. I thought that I can find Official ROM on MIUI website, but there is only Chinese version. From my friend I heard abut this website and as I can see and understand, here is International custom-made ROM (without Chinese apps, with Google Play store etc.).

I was wondering is there any tutorial (video, or written) step-by-step so I can install that ROM? To be honest, I am not so good in terms like TWRP, Bootloader... Is it complicated procedure to migrate on this custom made ROM?

Thanks in advance,
G
For Mipad 2 it was was a little bit complicated for me me... (I had an error during this process and a soft brick) But once once it's done, you'll be fine.

First you have to unlock bootloader
Install custom recovery (twrp)
Install miui.eu

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk