How To: Miui8 Dev To Miui7 Dev

dakskobler

Members
Jul 18, 2016
I got the confirmation sms for unlocking my phone. I then signed in that account on the phone and on my PC, but when I tried unlocking, it stopped at 50% saying "Current account is different from the account info on the device".
I have latest MIUI8 weekly installed and I wanted to try unlocking with an older MIUI7 weekly version, but unfortinately I can't figure out how to do it...

If anyone can give me a hint, or a link to some tutorial, I would greatly appreciate it!

I got the confirmation sms for unlocking my phone. I then signed in that account on the phone and on my PC, but when I tried unlocking, it stopped at 50% saying "Current account is different from the account info on the device".
I have latest MIUI8 weekly installed and I wanted to try unlocking with an older MIUI7 weekly version, but unfortinately I can't figure out how to do it...

If anyone can give me a hint, or a link to some tutorial, I would greatly appreciate it!
http://en.miui.com/search.php?mod=f...sc&searchsubmit=yes&kw=current+account&month=

OK, I solved the problem. No, actually a Slovenian Xiaomi enthusiast told me to try it. I saw many people have problems with that, so I hope it works for you too!

All I did was DL the latest chinese MiUnlock tool, and it passed the 50% mark and unlocked it!

Good luck!

Reactions: Stefano131270