phonetic

Members
Mar 19, 2024
I accidentally wiped the metadata partition along with Dalvik/ART and Cache using TWRP and now I can't boot into the OS. Internal Storage and USB-OTG were excluded.

Is there any way to backup my data (files, photos...)? Either by somehow fixing what I did wrong and booting into the OS or just by connecting the phone to a PC and using adb or any other method?

When I boot into TWRP, the Internal Storage says 0mb and the TWRP built-in File Manager can see some folders and files but cannot access all of them. For example, it doesn't show anything inside the data folder, which is what I care about saving.

The phone is Poco F3 with Android 13 Custom ROM from Xiaomi.eu, rooted with Magisk v27 and alioth TWRP version 3.7.0-12-POCOF3-v7.9_A13, if that helps.

I know I can flash a new ROM and boot the phone. But right now, I don't care about fixing the phone, just about my data, and I just want to save it if possible in any way? It may even be encrypted, doesn't matter, as long as I can decrypt it later and access it.

Attachments

• TWRP-Version.jpg
    TWRP-Version.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Mount.jpg
    Mount.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Install-Internal-Storage.jpg
    Install-Internal-Storage.jpg
    736.5 KB · Views: 27