how to register with miui.com?

lol i did it with a lot of work with google translate, like copying and pasting random words into google translator, along with some guess and check and eventually it worked

lol i did it with a lot of work with google translate, like copying and pasting random words into google translator, along with some guess and check and eventually it worked

When you try to translate the registration page with Google, it tries to use Chinese (simplified Han), but it doesn't translate because the page is Chinese (traditional Han). Just force Google to use traditional Han, and it will translate perfectly.

Also, as the second post stated, the QQ number is optional.

I am having trouble signing in the "Online Backup" app on MIUI. It say to go to MIUI.com if you are having trouble so I went there then clicked on the Orange MIUI box in the top left corner and registered at the pop up on that next page. I am signed in ok with this website but when I return to the Online Backup app on my phone I still cant sign in properly.

Am I doing something wrong?

Go to Settings -> Personal -> Accounts & Sync Settings, and add your MIUI.com account there. It should work.

FYI, you can only back up system data, not apps, and it's kind of slow; not super slow, but not as fast as the local backup.

Ignore this comment if you were using Google Chrome, but Chrome browser auto-translated the page. = No copy/pasting into google translate. Makes browsing MIUI.com more manageable.