How to remove unaccessable root after android 12 update

Bisona

Members
Dec 6, 2020
After updating to android 12, the root remained , but i can't access it. I don't see it in the magisk app and anywhere else, but it's there. Yesterday I tried to root my phone again with magisk without TWRP, and it worked, then i unrooted my phone with the magisk app but the root still remained. It's like there's two versions of root installed on my phone. How do I get rid of it? I can't delete it manually either, because I can't access the root directly. TWRP doesn't work since it's android 12... I wanted to unroot my phone bc the newest magisk build removed the Magisk hide, which was the main reason I used it. I want to unroot my phone but it's like the root is hidden, but still there.
Can anyone please help me? I'm rly frustrated rn..

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

TWRP doesn't work on Android 12 (or at least not on mine). So i can't do anything with it

Can confirm, even Mi 11 has it. I also can't access Root directory, i wanted to change some settings from my Pixel Experience GSI Rom but, it seems that the files are in a sort of read-only mode. I can't save them...

After updating to android 12, the root remained , but i can't access it. I don't see it in the magisk app and anywhere else, but it's there. Yesterday I tried to root my phone again with magisk without TWRP, and it worked, then i unrooted my phone with the magisk app but the root still remained. It's like there's two versions of root installed on my phone. How do I get rid of it? I can't delete it manually either, because I can't access the root directly. TWRP doesn't work since it's android 12... I wanted to unroot my phone bc the newest magisk build removed the Magisk hide, which was the main reason I used it. I want to unroot my phone but it's like the root is hidden, but still there.
Can anyone please help me? I'm rly frustrated rn..

extract boot.img from installed rom.zip and flash it
fastboot flash boot boot.img

and root will be history…

perhaps you have a hide magisk as well. search for the app name and delete it

The same problem here
While riúnning Android 11 no problems with acces to the recovery , was able to flash all files , but after the upgrade to Android 12 data is encrypted and therefore I am unable to flash nor magisk or any other file