How to root RN13 (sapphire)?

yes, RN13 is top best PHONE and you can root with MiUnlock, custom recovery NOT release but flash computer can make happy landlord and smilE.

Why do you need a recovery for rooting??
Just patch the boot.img and flash it via fastboot

Why do you need a recovery for rooting??
Just patch the boot.img and flash it via fastboot
ok, can you please tell me how for THIS phone? I see the process is different for various partiton types.

Also, I have the stock rom, haven't changed to eu rom. How can I find the correct boot.img?

ok, can you please tell me how for THIS phone? I see the process is different for various partiton types.

Also, I have the stock rom, haven't changed to eu rom. How can I find the correct boot.img?
1. If you have stock Xiaomi ROM, go to XiaomiFirmwareUpdater.com and download the exact ROM for your device. To find out what ROM you need, go to device information in your settings, you will see a number followed by some characters (e.g. OS1.0.14.0.0.TMGEUXM). You will find a ROM with the same code on the website. Download the "fastboot" ROM and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.

2. Take the boot.img from the images folder and patch it with magisk App. Rename the result to patched_boot.img and copy it to your PC.

3. Connect your phone to PC in fastboot mode and enter fastboot command:
Code:
fastboot flash boot [path to your patched_boot.img]

4. Reboot and open magisk App. It will probably ask you to flash magisk again, just follow what the app tells/recommends you.

If magisk shows N/A after reboot and doesn't prompt you to reinstall, repeat the whole process with the init_boot.img instead of boot.img and flash it to init_boot partition instead of boot partition.

Reactions: pragyanone
1. If you have stock Xiaomi ROM, go to XiaomiFirmwareUpdater.com and download the exact ROM for your device. To find out what ROM you need, go to device information in your settings, you will see a number followed by some characters (e.g. OS1.0.14.0.0.TMGEUXM). You will find a ROM with the same code on the website. Download the "fastboot" ROM and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.

2. Take the boot.img from the images folder and patch it with magisk App. Rename the result to patched_boot.img and copy it to your PC.

3. Connect your phone to PC in fastboot mode and enter fastboot command:
Code:
fastboot flash boot [path to your patched_boot.img]

4. Reboot and open magisk App. It will probably ask you to flash magisk again, just follow what the app tells/recommends you.

If magisk shows N/A after reboot and doesn't prompt you to reinstall, repeat the whole process with the init_boot.img instead of boot.img and flash it to init_boot partition instead of boot partition.
thank you so much. much appreciated.