HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44424566616e712e706e67

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD STABLE
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-STABLE-RELEASES/HyperOS1.0/

Xiaomi.eu GPay Module download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

devices_stable_os1_24041613.png

Requirements:
  • Your device's bootloader must be unlocked.
Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Installing with TWRP:
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
Updating via Updater app:
(A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device)
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Updater -> Menu (...) -> Select update package
  • Select the ROM zip file
  • Confirm any dialogs
  • Done!
Remember:
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of HyperOS here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!

Language included in our HyperOS 1.0:
Notes:
  • HyperOS Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China Beta builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • HyperOS Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in HyperOS system apps
  • HyperOS Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 12 years mods experience.

Dirty flashed from latest miui eu stable to hyperos stable on ishtar (13 ultra), almost everything works perfect, one issue, I don't see notifications from WhatsApp on AOD, and lockscreen, only when I unlock the phone and I also get the notifications on my smartwatch, any known fix?

Reactions: khoaine
Installing with TWRP:
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data

I just want to ask about this section what you mean by first time because HyperOs is actually version 1
So that's mean its a first time is upgrading to HyperOs will require me to format data?

For example i am using your rom but miui 14 and i decided to upgrade to HyperOs via TWRP

Should i wipe data ?

Please i want to do correct upgrade

I just want to ask about this section what you mean by first time because HyperOs is actually version 1
So that's mean its a first time is upgrading to HyperOs will require me to format data?

For example i am using your rom but miui 14 and i decided to upgrade to HyperOs via TWRP

Should i wipe data ?

From MIUI 14 stable to HyperOS stable isn't a downgrade. Wipe data is not mandatory.

Should i wipe data ?

Format data from miui 14 to hyperos is not mandatory, I recommend updating from fastboot, because last miui runs on android 13, and hyperos runs on android 14, and the twrp that works for android 13, will probably have issues with android 14 (you will most likely need to flash a twrp that is compatible with android 14 after updating, in order to use your twrp)

Hope I helped

Should i wipe data ?

now you can update in TWRP without wiping data.
TWRP A14 update is required for future ROM updates.

No, the first time means switching from a non-xiaomi.eu ROM.

Hi my friend just flash the eu rom for tapas via fastboot, however he got this on his screen.
we have the same problem, I flashed it twice. Now I thought wiping user data will fixe the problem. I'm stuck with the gray screen on boot.. Please help I cannot use my phone now bec of this, I just upgraded from Xiaomi.EU MIUI14. @ingbrzy

hello will there be a stable rom for the poco F5
Look at last miui stable post, the poco f5 (redmi note 12 turbo in china) is based on CHINA ROM, what does it mean? It means that the ROM that Xiaomi EU team provides is based on the china release of that phones, which means that they need an official ROM from china of hyperos 1 stable, and currently redmi note 12 turbo in china stable last update is android 13 with miui 14, so when an official hyper os rom by xiaomi is released, the team should make a xiaomi eu version of it (im not an official spokeperson, this is just my observation through the years)

Hope I helped

Look at last miui stable post, the poco f5 (redmi note 12 turbo in china) is based on CHINA ROM, what does it mean? It means that the ROM that Xiaomi EU team provides is based on the china release of that phones, which means that they need an official ROM from china of hyperos 1 stable, and currently redmi note 12 turbo in china stable last update is android 13 with miui 14, so when an official hyper os rom by xiaomi is released, the team should make a xiaomi eu version of it (im not an official spokeperson, this is just my observation through the years)

Hope I helped
thank you for your answer it was logical what you just said

Build for Redmi Note 12 4G NFC (topaz) has bootloop with gray screen after clean and dirty flash via recovery and fastboot

Last edited:
Now I am forced to flash stock HyperOS GLobal. What a big ,istake from the dev
They don't have all the phones for testing. Hopefully they will notice the messages and remove this specific ROM until it is fixed.

Is there any feature difference between Hyper OS stable and weekly? I use it weekly. Should I switch to the stable version?