How To Schedule Airplane Mode Miui 8

PTalx

Members
Dec 11, 2016
Hello

Im a owner of a mi5s running Xiaomi EU stable release. First Xiaomi phone so I'm still finding what's what.

The titles says everything.
How to schedule airplane mode?
In the settings only found option to schedule power on and off the phone but not airplane mode. Is it not available?

I searched for this situation but only found reports to miui 5 and 7 or to bugs related to battery issues.

Thanks in advance

You can open the 'security' app and find the 'automatic tasks' in the bottom. There you can add a new task, to schedule airplane mode for a certain amount of time or to schedule based on the actual time.

Thanks for your reply.

Are you running xiaomi EU miui8 stable release 6.0.10.0? I don't have that option.

Best regards

No, I'm running the weekly rom. There's no automated tasks in the stable release yet? Well... there you can find it.

If there is a airplane schedule mode I'm not seeing it. I'm going blind for sure

Anyone running stable and more knowledge on can share a solution to this beside migrate to weekly ROM?

Best regards

Update

Well, seems like the stable ROM did not have that option yet.

Made a fresh backup and move on from the stable ROM to the latest weekly ROM 6.12.22 and in this one automatic task to schedule airplane mode is there.

Cheers