How to turn off the motion sensors at Mi Home

Stroumf77

Members
Nov 30, 2019
Hello. I have Mi smart home sensors (2 motion + 2 door/window) + the hub.
So at the night i want to arm the hub but only the door sensors and not the motion sensors, so in case that i want to wake up at the night (for water) the alarm will not ring but the doors sensors will be active.
Is it possible ? If yes please tell me step by step (i spend hours and i cant do it)
Many thanks

Set the motion sensor to On just the lights, or do nothing in night. After 20:00 maybe. What you do whit the sensor.

Sensors are always active. It's what you do with the sensors' output that triggers events. As dimitarrupanov has said, using time to limit when your motion and door sensor triggers the alarm (i.e. 9am to 10pm), and set another sequence so that the motion sensor only turns the lights on (10pm to 8am). It's not clear what you are trying to achieve, but if you just want your motion to turn the lights on, there isn't a need to use the door sensor.

Hello. I just want the motion sensors to do nothing at the night, no lights not alarm, nothing.
Many thanks for the replies.

Do you have automations triggered by those sensors? You can set "Effective Period" (scroll all the way down on the automation sequence page) to only work within your specified times.

hello. i have one proplem i buy the mi home. and one motion senson all times go offline with new battery.i reset many time and i delete and after same hour go offline and need to reset .pls someone know?