How to uninstall orange fox recovery

Fil199230

Members
Jul 23, 2022
I installed orange fox recovery on my xiaomi mi 10,but the application locks up on startup.How can I uninstall it,even though I can't get into the app?

If your bootloader is unlocked ,use MI flash , download latest fastboot recovery for your phone and flash it , yes you looose everythong but you be able to start your phone and have stock software

Reactions: Fil199230
If your bootloader is unlocked ,use MI flash , download latest fastboot recovery for your phone and flash it , yes you looose everythong but you be able to start your phone and have stock software
Where do I find the quick start recovery file?

I used Mi flash to resolve the situation,but it was to restore to the official rom the EAA.I think the lockup was also due I think I don't know,because I had the stable xiaomi.eu installed.There must have been an internal conflict.

Where do I find the quick start recovery file?
what phone do you have ?
used Mi flash to resolve the situation,but it was to restore to the official rom the EAA.I think the lockup was also due I think I don't know,because I had the stable xiaomi.eu installed.There must have been an internal conflict.
with mi flash , you have option to choose to not lock boot loader , just flash rom

or.. you could just dirty flash xiaomi.eu, should replace it with either stock recovery or twrp (depending on android version)