How to unlock the bootloader when phone is stuck in the boot logo?

BlackRose07

Members
Jan 11, 2019
Good day guys, I'm just wondering how to do it.
I see a lot of guys posting that question in the official miui forum and I can't seem to find the right answer for it as well.
All I know that it requires the miflash unlock tool to unlock the bootloader, but how do you do it if the phone is stuck in the boot logo or is in boot loop?
This never happened to me but what if all of the sudden I'am to face such a silly situation.... what do I do?

Good day guys, I'm just wondering how to do it.
I see a lot of guys posting that question in the official miui forum and I can't seem to find the right answer for it as well.
All I know that it requires the miflash unlock tool to unlock the bootloader, but how do you do it if the phone is stuck in the boot logo or is in boot loop?
This never happened to me but what if all of the sudden I'am to face such a silly situation.... what do I do?
You always have FASTBOOT access (the little Bunny) and in this mode MIFLASH is connecting and flashing as well.
Fortunately!

Reactions: BlackRose07
You always have FASTBOOT access (the little Bunny) and in this mode MIFLASH is connecting and flashing as well.
Fortunately!
Yes but if the bootloader is still locked then flashing in fastboot cannot be done. And in the case of a bootloop or the phone is stuck in the boot logo where flashing can do the job..... but again the bootloader is locked.
Sorry, I'm really a dumbo when it comes to such scenario.
Good thing for me... I never faced such a problem.

Fortunately!
Oh I got it.... the mi unlock tool works just like the miflash tool. Just hope there will be no error 8000 or something.

Reactions: iamme729