How to update System apps from xiaomi on EOL MiMix 3 device

grandman

Members
Apr 2, 2019
hi @ all, how im supoosed to do update on system apps like health and others that are not on google app store?

hi @ all, how im supoosed to do update on system apps like health and others that are not on google app store?

you can download from nsources like apkmirror,com

just search fro xiaomi and you will find it

the rest should work through the system apps updater (in settings)

you can download from nsources like apkmirror,com

just search fro xiaomi and you will find it

the rest should work through the system apps updater (in settings)
But some Apps are not lowed to install. Error message apears. Systemapps not allowed to install

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

I had disabled health app but I re-enabled it to try this and I was able to update to the second newest apk version (Mi Health 2.11.12, 2nd because the 1st isn't supported by the cpu architecture). I can upgrade however plenty of other system apps through system app updater app.

I have the same problem my home and gallery I can not update them

did you try adb?

i think this a problem of the packet-installer. on my poco f2 pro i had the same issue.
just replace with another packet installer, or try with adb using 'install ... -r -g' as option

Here the message
Screenshot_2021-01-05-10-32-12-689_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg

That's an option yes, I switched to stable when beta stopped but lost some features. Now system apps got updated and security update is of december 2020. But you may still lose some features if you update. For example if you go to additional settings the icons of the settings are gone and because I searched it they stopped it in general. But there could be some more feutures of beta gone in stable. Anyway maybe stable will get updated to miui 12.5 some time with more features even than those that beta had.

That's an option yes, I switched to stable when beta stopped but lost some features. Now system apps got updated and security update is of december 2020. But you may still lose some features if you update. For example if you go to additional settings the icons of the settings are gone and because I searched it they stopped it in general. But there could be some more feutures of beta gone in stable. Anyway maybe stable will get updated to miui 12.5 some time with more features even than those that beta had.
Which miui Version is stable now? 12.1 or higher?

Last edited:
Reactions: namaste
With those 2 files. Delete Data from gpay, playstore, g Services, g framework before install. //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ffffa5867c68/GooglePay_fix_v2.zip//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ffffa616c130/TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v1.3.zip
but i didnt test yet in store.. but card could be added
Gesendet von meinem perseus mit Tapatalk
Thanks ,but I had to follow this guide to pass the safety net test https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-failed-redmi-k30-pro-zoom.57923/#post-567224

Reactions: grandman