How to Update System Apps with Apks?

M

Mikail07

Does someone know how to Update System Apps in MIUI? MIUI doesn't allow me to Update System Apps. (With Apks)

If you use Xiaomi.eu ROM, you should NOT update system apps by yourself. :)

And that's why you are not allowed to do that. ;)

If you use Xiaomi.eu ROM, you should NOT update system apps by yourself. :)

And that's why you are not allowed to do that. ;)
That's kinda sad because the System Apps get old and the update would give these Apps new features.

That's kinda sad because the System Apps get old and the update would give these Apps new features.
I can understand if your device doesn't get Xiaomi.eu updates anymore (EOL) but is it the case?

If not, system apps are updated when a new ROM update is released. ;)

I can understand if your device doesn't get Xiaomi.eu updates anymore (EOL) but is it the case?

If not, system apps are updated when a new ROM update is released. ;)
I have Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra but it would be good If the system hast used the Global Rom Apps. They would work perfect! And had an optin in the settings to update system apps like the Global ROM

Reactions: pxotas
I have Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra but it would be good If the system hast used the Global Rom Apps. They would work perfect!
But it's a Xiaomi.eu staff decision, they will not change this.

Blocking system app installation is for avoiding users to break ROM features and also reporting issues, created by them, here in this forum. ;)

I have Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra but it would be good If the system hast used the Global Rom Apps. They would work perfect! And had an optin in the settings to update system apps like the Global ROM
Updating system apps manually will take away features and add back tracking and ads.
If you wish to update system apps, use a different ROM, Global ROM for example.

Updating system apps manually will take away features and add back tracking and ads.
If you wish to update system apps, use a different ROM, Global ROM for example.
The problem is that there is no global ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. There is only Chinese ROM but in the Chinese ROM, there is no german language.

The problem is that there is no global ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. There is only Chinese ROM but in the Chinese ROM, there is no german language.
Nothing I can do here, there may be other custom ROMs out there to try.