How To Update Xiaomi.eu Rom @ Redmi Pro

DarkCyren

Members
Dec 25, 2016
Hello guys, last week I installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM 6.12.1 with TWRP 3.0.2.0 on my brand new Xiaomi Redmi Pro. That worked perfectly. Now there is an new Version 6.12.22 and I want to update my Redmi Pro. I copied the .zip File to my Redmi Pro and selected in the Updater App "Install from SD Card". It said "Encrypting" and asked for a reboot. After the reboot I found myself in the TWRP Recovery, what have I to do here? If I restart the phone I'm still at V 6.12.1 and the .zip File is gone. What ist the correct update procedure? Thanks in advantage and merry christmas.

Reactions: Spoookster
Copy the .zip file on sd card. Then, go to Install and install from .zip and choose the file from the zip card. Then wipe dalvik and cache and reboot system.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hello guys, last week I installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM 6.12.1 with TWRP 3.0.2.0 on my brand new Xiaomi Redmi Pro. That worked perfectly. Now there is an new Version 6.12.22 and I want to update my Redmi Pro. I copied the .zip File to my Redmi Pro and selected in the Updater App "Install from SD Card". It said "Encrypting" and asked for a reboot. After the reboot I found myself in the TWRP Recovery, what have I to do here? If I restart the phone I'm still at V 6.12.1 and the .zip File is gone. What ist the correct update procedure? Thanks in advantage and merry christmas.
please give the zip link pleeeaasee

Thanks, that worked! But I wasn't able to delete Dalvik/Cache.

@dogukaan
Go to "ROMs Download" and select a filehoster under weekly releases. There you can download the .zip Files. Look for HMPRO.