How To Upgrade From Miui V5 To V7

Andre Kuiper

Members
Nov 7, 2014
Is there any one who can tell me how to upgrade my Xiaomi MI2s from Miui v5 to V7 ?

My current rom is Miui V5 from 4-12-5 multi, with old partitions. (system 1 and 2)
Now I want to try the new V7 or V6 rom next week, with new partition settings so I can use all 16GB.

Any suggestions??
Whitch rom is the best for my device?
I need Dutch language.

Please help wanted.

Sorry, I´m a new member. I ´ve a ROM JBL27 (V5) from miui.es. I wish update to V7 from here, with your ROM. How I do it?.
From update app? From Mirecovery?
Thanz for your job. And I'm sorry for my limeted English

Just take time to search in this forum. Question asked millions times.
Advice : wait some release the rom is very buggy.

Well ... I have read several articles and messages about how to upgrade from V5 to V7 and I think the most appropriate way to do it is through the miflash ... Is that correct ?. Correct me if I'm not right .
I want to do it in the most simple and effective way possible , since I do not have much knowledge,

Thanks a lot and excuse me for my insistence

Well ... I have read several articles and messages about how to upgrade from V5 to V7 and I think the most appropriate way to do it is through the miflash ... Is that correct ?. Correct me if I'm not right .
I want to do it in the most simple and effective way possible , since I do not have much knowledge,

Thanks a lot and excuse me for my insistence
The most simple is MiPcSuite.
Reboot in fastboot mode your phone and connect it to the pc.
Install MiPcSuite if you haven't yet.
Go to MiPcSuite and press on update. Select developer ROM. Wait the installation of the ROM.
Now you have a fresh install of Miui v7.