How to upgrade via phone?

misterpeople

Members
Jun 10, 2021
Hey I have mi 11 ultra and weekly Xiaomi EU version.
I never updated it and now I want to update it via the phone TWRP and not via PC but I have no idea how, can someone please explain me the steps?

What's your actual Weekly ROM version?

You can use the Updater app of your phone to check and download the laster ROM update for your device. :)

The Updater app can also boot your device in Recovery mode (TWRP) and you will have to manually install the downloaded ROM update via the "Install" menu of TWRP. ;)

After installation, simply reboot your device.

What's your actual Weekly ROM version?

You can use the Updater app of your phone to check and download the laster ROM update for your device. :)

The Updater app can also boot your device in Recovery mode (TWRP) and you will have to manually install the downloaded ROM update via the "Install" menu of TWRP. ;)

After installation, simply reboot your device.
Mi 11 ultra weekly rom
Do I need to delete cache or smth? Also i can't find the package in TWRP, do I need to extract it?

Mi 11 ultra weekly rom
Do I need to delete cache or smth? Also i can't find the package in TWRP, do I need to extract it?
Version number, I know you are on a Weekly ROM... ^^

No need to delete/wipe anything. Browse to " /data/media/0 ", the package should be here. ;)

It's not there..
What's your lock screen method (PIN/password/pattern/no lock screen)?

If you have a lock screen, does TWRP is asking something to decrypt your data?

You can try to remove your lock screen (temporary) in phone's settings then boot in TWRP again and check if it's ok now. ;)

What's your lock screen method (PIN/password/pattern/no lock screen)?

If you have a lock screen, does TWRP is asking something to decrypt your data?

You can try to remove your lock screen (temporary) in phone's settings then boot in TWRP again and check if it's ok now. ;)
I know the pattern, I unlocked it.
It's just showing me folders and not the rar file of the update

I know the pattern, I unlocked it.
It's just showing me folders and not the rar file of the update
It's a zip file. :D

Folders are on top, files are on bottom.

Take a screenshot of what you see in TWRP ("Volume down" + "Power" buttons) and share it here. ;)

It's a zip file. :D

Folders are on top, files are on bottom.

Take a screenshot of what you see in TWRP ("Volume down" + "Power" buttons) and share it here. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-21-07.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-21-07.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-21-03.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-21-03.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-20-59.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-20-59.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 115