How update a beta MIUI EU ?

baccarg

Members
Oct 24, 2019
If im try to update from menu, recibe a error (all mirrors offline). If im try to download and flash to TWRP my phone bricks.

Download the rom to your phone. Go to updater, click 3 dots, reboot to recovery.
Flash rom in twrp

Download the rom to your phone. Go to updater, click 3 dots, reboot to recovery.
Flash rom in twrp

this gives me boot loop ? ( I download the rom from sorceforge, I do not wipe )

recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0219-XIAOMI_CC9PRO-CN-wzsx150 this is my twrp version. I dont know if it is related ?

this gives me boot loop ? ( I download the rom from sorceforge, I do not wipe )

recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0219-XIAOMI_CC9PRO-CN-wzsx150 this is my twrp version. I dont know if it is related ?
Did you have any magisk modules installed? They need to be removed before updating.

yes I hadthen that is my problem..

I downloaded 20.3.19 weekly today, now I will unroot, ( Reboot to twrp ??? )
install 20.3.19 ( Reboot to twrp ??? ) root again .. are these steps ok ?? or shoul I do them without reboot ??

yes I hadthen that is my problem..

I downloaded 20.3.19 weekly today, now I will unroot, ( Reboot to twrp ??? )
install 20.3.19 ( Reboot to twrp ??? ) root again .. are these steps ok ?? or shoul I do them without reboot ??
Shouldn't have to reboot to twrp, if all module in magisk are removed. Just wipe dalvic and cache after flashing.

I removed the magisk from magisk manager app, Complate remove

I rebooted to twrp, installed new rom and it all worked.

thanks alot, this "uninstall magisk" is the first for me, I wish there was a guide for updating rom

Reactions: Don415
I used to use magisk, only for viper4android. I stopped using magisk since I was able to get v4a running without root.