How's 7.4.20?

Igor Vieira

Members
Mar 5, 2017
I'd like to know how 7.4.20 is going. I'm on RR 5.8.2 and it's pretty good, but I'd like to go back to MIUI. Any bugs on this rom? Battery life? Lags? Overheating?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I went form 5.8.3 to miui 7.4.20 last week. It was laggy and I decided to go back to 5.8.3.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

I'd like to know how 7.4.20 is going. I'm on RR 5.8.2 and it's pretty good, but I'd like to go back to MIUI. Any bugs on this rom? Battery life? Lags? Overheating?

Can't see a difference in performance between the stable I was using before and the latest weekly.

Does enyone has a problem with the 3g? Looks like my mi4c can connect only to 2g or 4g. I have never saw H, H+ or 3G on indicator. Is this a bug?

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Does enyone has a problem with the 3g? Looks like my mi4c can connect only to 2g or 4g. I have never saw H, H+ or 3G on indicator. Is this a bug?

I've read some people are having this problem... For me it's ok, I'm using Resurrection Remix 5.8.2

Reactions: _Roman
I've read some people are having this problem... For me it's ok, I'm using Resurrection Remix 5.8.2

When I was using miuipro, 3g also worked for me, but now, on xiaomieu - it doesn't. Could you share me a link where did you read about a similar problem?

When I was using miuipro, 3g also worked for me, but now, on xiaomieu - it doesn't. Could you share me a link where did you read about a similar problem?

I'm sorry man.. I really tried to find the post to share with u, but I didn't find :/

Reactions: _Roman
Probably yes. I think lineage OS works with lollipop bootloader whereas 5.8.3 needs nougat.

Probably yes. I think lineage OS works with lollipop bootloader whereas 5.8.3 needs nougat.

I don't think so... The only rom that works with lollipop bootloader is AICP (and now works with nougat BL too).

so i need to flash rom 7.4.27 and then open the bootloader with mi unlock?
When you flashed lineage did you changed bootloader. Meaning, you locked your bootloader at some point by flashing nougat bootloader?

What twrp version do you have now?

I have problems when i try to open instagram app. only when i clear the caché fix!
Someone else have this problem?

Im gona update to 7.4.27 now, and see if works normally.

Thanks!