New HTC Sensation 4G WIFI not working....

Addymore

Members
Apr 20, 2012
Any one on HTC Senstion 4G has WIFI working????
I try at every release and I get no signal.....
Will appreciate any suggestion plzzz....
Used to like MIUI but without WIFI.....sooo bad....
Thank

Mine works great. Did you do a super wipe? And your firmware to the latest firmware.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Did you restore apps from titaium backup? And did you flash anything else after you flashed the rom?

No app backup?
Just even if the installation is fresh....
Switch on the wifi and nothing is shown....and it still showing the "Wifi turning on" stuff....

Any one on HTC Senstion 4G has WIFI working????
I try at every release and I get no signal.....
Will appreciate any suggestion plzzz....
Used to like MIUI but without WIFI.....sooo bad....
Thank
Did you manage to fix this problem? I have the EXACT same problem, been bugging me for days now spent about 20 hours on finding a solution to this PLEASE HELP PEOPLE :D

The prob is resolved for me.
This bug is due to the country in which u are; if everything else is ok.
Go on this link: http://www.fardjad.com/android/wifix/

Follow the instructions below for installing it.

FAQ:

• Q: How can I install it?
    A: First of all you should Root your phone (If you didn't already do that.)
    Download the APK to your phone (While you can copy the APK via cable, Bluetooth, etc. you can also remove the SIM-Card, connect your phone to WiFi and download it.)
    Open and install the APK like other Apps and finally open "WiFix Manager" from the applications menu, tap "Install WiFix" and you're done.
  • Q: How can I enable it?
    A: You shouldn't do anything but installing "WiFix" via "WiFix Manager". It automatically changes WiFi country code when needed.
    You can also invoke "WiFix" manually by dialing "*#94349# (*#WIFIX#)" (and pressing the call button.)
  • Q: How can I disable it?
    A: Either by uninstalling "WiFix" from "WiFix Manager" or by disabling it from Settings/Apps.