Hyper Os 1.0.1.0 released for Venus (Mi11)

I hope they are no random reboots and can someone post screenshots please of the ROM in actual action

I hope they are no random reboots and can someone post screenshots please of the ROM in actual action
Working fine
1000019263.jpg
1000019264.jpg
1000019265.jpg
1000019262.jpg

Reactions: kearmau5
also, does this rom have the new superwallper from xiaomi, the moon

Also does this new ROM have the new superwallpaper that was released for global roms before this update

A new wallpaper called moon, I am currently using it on miui 14 official global which I want to flash this hyper OS ROM on
This ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-41-51-931_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-41-51-931_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    756.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-41-59-057_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-41-59-057_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50
also, does this rom have the new superwallper from xiaomi, the moon

Also does this new ROM have the new superwallpaper that was released for global roms before this update

A new wallpaper called moon, I am currently using it on miui 14 official global which I want to flash this hyper OS ROM on
We got big moon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-47-06-408_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-47-06-408_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
We got big moon
please can you reply to me a bit immediately i am stuck

i am trying to install TWRP via fastboot for mi 11 ultra

following the commands for snapdragon 888 for mi 11 ultra below

fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

please what am i supposed to do here, " In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk", am i supposed to copy the recovery to my device and flash it again in twrp

please help i ams tuck

Ia there any problem with the charging?
Did you perform a celan install or dirty flash?
And how is the ram management?
so far seems good, i am still copying my files back so I can't say, maybe after 24hrs, i did a clean install, was coming from the original miui 14 global rom, this is the first custom rom on the 11 ultra

so far seems good, i am still copying my files back so I can't say, maybe after 24hrs, i did a clean install, was coming from the original miui 14 global rom, this is the first custom rom on the 11 ultra

charging seems fine, did clean install also battery seems to be better today but need to use for few days to get an idea

Mi 11 Ultra. I updated from latest stable MIUI 14 to HyperOS Stable after downloading the ZIP file for STAR and flashing it using the Update App, i.e., restarting in TWRP and choosing the downloaded ZIP. Then cleaned DAVLIK, so I did not perform clean install. All worked fine. I had to disable AOD because it seemed that it consumed a lot of battery. After that, battery consumption is normal. No problems with software (banking apps, google wallet) so far. Great thanks to the developers!

Reactions: Franch
Mi 11 Ultra. I updated from latest stable MIUI 14 to HyperOS Stable after downloading the ZIP file for STAR and flashing it using the Update App, i.e., restarting in TWRP and choosing the downloaded ZIP. Then cleaned DAVLIK, so I did not perform clean install. All worked fine. I had to disable AOD because it seemed that it consumed a lot of battery. After that, battery consumption is normal. No problems with software (banking apps, google wallet) so far. Great thanks to the developers!
What is the DAVLIK?
In TWRP there is nothing like this. Did you do like this picture?

Attachments

• Foto1.jpg
    Foto1.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 52