HyperOs 12s Pro (Unicorn)

jg77

Members
Nov 14, 2013
Anyone already installed HyperOs on their Xiaomi 12s Pro (Unicorn)?
Which TWRP did you use, and do you encounter any issues?

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2206122SC met Tapatalk

We will just have to do updates by fastboot until a A14 twrp is available for the 12s Ultra, but the os1 update is all good for me

Reactions: jg77
We will just have to do updates by fastboot until a A14 twrp is available for the 12s Ultra, but the os1 update is all good for me
Thank you for replying.
Did you upgrade from latest MIUI 14 or did you do a wipe?

Anyone that's already updated to HyperOS.. I've got a 12S Ultra and running it in the US with AT&T. The only way I've been able to use it was due to Xiaomi having a "disable VoLTE check" dialer code(to stop AT&Ts white list from blocking the phone). So I've been kind of afraid HyperOS might get rid of this feature. Could anyone check to see if the dialer codes still exist?

VoLTE *#*#86583#*#*
VoWIFI *#*#869434#*#*

Thank you for replying.
Did you upgrade from latest MIUI 14 or did you do a wipe?

I did update from MIUI 14 - 23.10.15

Anyone that's already updated to HyperOS.. I've got a 12S Ultra and running it in the US with AT&T. The only way I've been able to use it was due to Xiaomi having a "disable VoLTE check" dialer code(to stop AT&Ts white list from blocking the phone). So I've been kind of afraid HyperOS might get rid of this feature. Could anyone check to see if the dialer codes still exist?

VoLTE *#*#86583#*#*
VoWIFI *#*#869434#*#*
Both codes are working, I can't confirm that VoLTE is working, it never worked in my country expect some Samsung devices.

• Love
Reactions: NXTwoThou and jg77
I did it on 12s Ultra, with old twrp, everything worked well, just not supported anymore after update because of A14, Only Data format I think.
I updated from miui14 stable version to hyperos and got stuck on the first startup page 12su