HyperOS.EU

tmsgm

Members
Jan 22, 2024
Hey guys.
I am looking for someone that can install hyperos.eu on my xiaomi 14 pro. Must be TWRP for future automatic updates. I am ok on it being veta by now as long as its automatic to update to normal build once it is released. Thx.

Xiaomi.eu rom requires a painless amount of work by the user.
Did you buy the device unlocked with twrp and Xiaomi.eu HyperOS installed?

Xiaomi.eu rom requires a painless amount of work by the user.
Did you buy the device unlocked with twrp and Xiaomi.eu HyperOS installed?
I did not that is why i am looking for someone to help me instaling it. Do you know how to do it?

You should be patient, currently the Bootloader unlock is open for grifting and scammers.
To avoid a multitude of negative consequences, take a few days, better weeks to read the comments on this forum.
Be careful when using the remote support.
Do you have a old computer/laptop? Dedicate that to working with the phone and a remote technician.

Don't give remote access to a device on which you have any sort of personal data on.

Yes i will use old pc with no data and the phone is brand new with no data as well but thanks for the warning.

Hey guys.
I am looking for someone that can install hyperos.eu on my xiaomi 14 pro. Must be TWRP for future automatic updates. I am ok on it being veta by now as long as its automatic to update to normal build once it is released. Thx.
Hi, reading on the forum a user posted this guide. I didn't follow it because seeing all these scams I preferred to buy (xiaomi14) on a Swiss site, they import the phone and unlock it by installing the xiaomi.eu rom, they also ship outside Switzerland if you are interested. I'm waiting, ordered yesterday (waiting time 10 days, but I think it will be a little longer)

Last edited:
Hi, reading on the forum a user posted this guide. I didn't follow it because seeing all these scams I preferred to buy (xiaomi14) on a Swiss site, they import the phone and unlock it by installing the xiaomi.eu rom, they also ship outside Switzerland if you are interested. I'm waiting, ordered yesterday (waiting time 10 days, but I think it will be a little longer)
Yes sure what is the website?