New HyperOS feels laggy and slow to respond, animations, scrolling, and locking the device

Lidord1999

Members
Sep 14, 2023
Anyone elese noticing slower performance? Delay in animations and menus, like the whole system has a delay to it, also the animations seem very slow to respond. Tried going with 0.5x animation speed and the problem presists. Even when locking the phone it takes a half a second more. Even in the phone settings app it lags and slow. Fuxi btw updated from MIUI 14.

Last edited:
try reboot. the first when boot after update to hyperos stable, I suffered a huge delay when lock and unlock. after reboot such delay disappeared. FUXI by the way.

try reboot. the first when boot after update to hyperos stable, I suffered a huge delay when lock and unlock. after reboot such delay disappeared. FUXI by the way.
I did, also tried shutting down for a couple minutes and turned it on, still the same delays. Tried using the Cleaner feature to clear all app cache and it still the same

I also have the same problem I'm using Xiaomi eu since it released for hyperos. It's very laggy I'm on ingres latest dev build

Yeah, HyperOS is super sluggish and pausing periodically. Especially the camera app is really bad.
Right now I can't see any of the performance gains they claim, and it feels like a huge downgrade compared to Android with MIUI.

I'm on build 1.0.4.0 ULLEUXM which is the first offical EU build for my Xiaomi 13 Lite

Yeah, HyperOS is super sluggish and pausing periodically. Especially the camera app is really bad.
Right now I can't see any of the performance gains they claim, and it feels like a huge downgrade compared to Android with MIUI.

I'm on build 1.0.4.0 ULLEUXM which is the first offical EU build for my Xiaomi 13 Lite
When I use stock hyperos for Poco with Poco launcher it feels very fast no lag, I think the hyperos launcher is not optimized