HyperOS not good

bigian41

Members
Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and have an important query.
I made the switch to a Xaiomi 13 Pro last year and I absolutely love it, however, I received the"update available" notification a couple of days ago so I went ahead and updated to HyperOS but since then my 4 credit card apps no longer work!!
I also have 2 banking apps and they work fine but with the CC apps as soon as I try to log in the app crashes, this happens with all 4 of them.
I have updated them all through the play store to no avail, is there a way to roll back the software to pre HyperOS?
I do all my banking on my phone so it is extremely important that all the apps work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and have an important query.
I made the switch to a Xaiomi 13 Pro last year and I absolutely love it, however, I received the"update available" notification a couple of days ago so I went ahead and updated to HyperOS but since then my 4 credit card apps no longer work!!
I also have 2 banking apps and they work fine but with the CC apps as soon as I try to log in the app crashes, this happens with all 4 of them.
I have updated them all through the play store to no avail, is there a way to roll back the software to pre HyperOS?
I do all my banking on my phone so it is extremely important that all the apps work.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hello, you said you received the update notification, so just to check, are you on the official version of HyperOS from Xiaomi or did you unlock the bootloader and flashed the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM?

Hello, you said you received the update notification, so just to check, are you on the official version of HyperOS from Xiaomi or did you unlock the bootloader and flashed the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM?
Hi, yes I believe it's the official update as it showed under the "About phone" tab in settings, all standard, nothing has been unlocked.
It is a UK version and all credit apps previously on Android 14 with miui14.

Hi, yes I believe it's the official update as it showed under the "About phone" tab in settings, all standard, nothing has been unlocked
Ah I thought so. This is the Xiaomi.eu forum, it is a custom ROM, not the official Xiaomi ROM that you have. We have to unlock the bootloader, install twrp and flash it ourselves (for the first time at least). Mostly users with China Xiaomi models use this ROM, as it enables a lot of things that are restricted on the China ROM. Your question would be best asked on the official Xiaomi forum here