Hyperos

Hey, I have a hyperos question...
When i add an Android widget to the Homescreen mostly I only get a black box.
What permission do i have to set that the widget displays the content?

Btw, the notification system is as bad as it was before hyperos. The new interconnectivity feature smells like Huawei.

Oh one more question.. is it possible to get the original android Controlcenter/notification bar back?

Edit: and another question.. how do I turn the green camera/microphone indicator back on?
I touched it and it disappeared.

Last edited:
Oh one more question.. is it possible to get the original android Controlcenter/notification bar back?
No way as far as I'm aware. I hate the new iOS-like control center style. I wish we could change it to the classic one.

Great to know that!
To be more precise: I meant old MIUI-like style. If you expect Pixel-like Notification shade, then it's not possible.

Does it possible to keep the Super Icons and Pets too in the HyperOS?
Yes, nothing changed there.
Screenshot_2023-11-17-19-28-31-476_com.miui.home.jpg

To be more precise: I meant old MIUI-like style. If you expect Pixel-like Notification shade, then it's not possible.

Yes, nothing changed there.
View attachment 49505
I'm glad to know that nothing changed in the Super Icons and Pets. It's silly but I like it.
I mean the current Control Center - MIUI 14 Default style, did it deprecated?

IMG_20231117_161921.jpg

Last edited:
No, that style can still be applied.
WOW... Thanks for your inputs!
You and the Dev EU Team take your time optimizing the HyperOS build.
We will be awaiting for a reliable and performance version when it be ready.

Cheers and enjoy your brand new Xiaomi 14!

WOW... Thanks for your inputs!
You and the Dev EU Team take your time optimizing the HyperOS build.
We will be awaiting for a reliable and performance version when it be ready.

Cheers and enjoy your brand new Xiaomi 14!

Im curious how everyone is planning to unlock their bootloaders once xiami.eu comes out? appreciate the dev effort but if nobody can flash it whats the point? :D

One question: when will (if it does) HyperOS release for Serbia and the Balkans? My device is Redmi note 11 4G. I'm curious to find out!