I brick my Xiaomi m2s and I can't find any solution

tasadar

Members
Feb 10, 2014
Hello

My xiaomi m2s hang in a middle of a game. I remove battery and Android not start, only appear first white logo. I can enter in mirecovery 2.0.1, I do all wipes, I use fastboot to install serveral miui version all the process work perfectly but my mobile only start in white logo or mirecovery. I use different version of miflash and I use also linux to install but nothing work.

I'm a bit desperate.

Thank you for all your help

xiaomi.eu/community/threads/ultimate-cure-to-the-qhsusb_dload-of-mi2-s.20567/

xiaomi.eu/community/threads/ultimate-cure-to-the-qhsusb_dload-of-mi2-s.20567/

This is not my case, Miflash work perfectly and recovery works, but after install fastboot rom nothing happen, only appear white MI LOGO.

I 've only got install CWM ivan recovery with this commands in linux but when I reboot phone recovery disappear.

sudo fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sudo fastboot boot recovery.img

what exactly were the symptoms of your friend??

My battery phone charge good, now the charge is at 97% now I will charge to 100%.
That phone suddenly can't start, also stuck in MI white logo.he flashed other roms and tried MiFlash but can't solve problem.we think there are problem with electronic IC chip or battery.Lucky when he tried my Mi2 battery the phone starts normaly.Hope the same problem with your phone :)

Reactions: tasadar
That phone suddenly can't start, also stuck in MI white logo.he flashed other roms and tried MiFlash but can't solve problem.we think there are problem with electronic IC chip or battery.Lucky when he tried my Mi2 battery the phone starts normaly.Hope the same problem with your phone :)

Thank you very very much for all your help.

I try find a person with my same phone but is very difficult in my country Spain, If I not find anybody I'm going to buy a new battery.

Buy another battery on a partner site (iBuygou) to try, it's still always worth a second battery.

I have the same problem... did you solve this by getting a new battery?

EDIT: I ordered a new battery and it solved my problem!! :)

Last edited:
true. just replaced the battery and my mi2s revived.
but still, don't know what's wrong with the battery...