New I can't add any widget on MIUI 14 [POCO F3]

Anasek55

Members
Feb 3, 2023
Since I updated to MIUI 14 I can't add widgets, I open the widgets window, but when I select any widget and tap to the option that's say add widget or to check button, nothing happens. Anyone know how to resolve this bug?

Thanks

Attachments

• Info_device.jpeg
    Info_device.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 848
  • photo1675436749.jpeg
    photo1675436749.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 845
  • photo1675436685.jpeg
    photo1675436685.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 851
Reactions: KT888

Anasek55

I have no problem with widgets on my Poco F3. Try updating to version 23.2.13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-19-19-15-24-031_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-19-19-15-24-031_com.miui.home.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 644
Reactions: Birraque
Hi
I see this:

.someone said in one of the forums to change the 1- screen option in the display settings to either none or apps vault and your widgets should work. Had to do that to get mine working.

I am on 23.2.13 and I still have this problem.

But indeed, disabling the -1 screen helps! If you disable this option, you can add widgets again.

Even more, after you added the widget you can enable the -1 screen again. Just adding widgets doesn't work when the -1 screen is enabled.

Thanks!

Reactions: ilNeminis
I am on 23.2.13 and I still have this problem.

But indeed, disabling the -1 screen helps! If you disable this option, you can add widgets again.

Even more, after you added the widget you can enable the -1 screen again. Just adding widgets doesn't work when the -1 screen is enabled.

Thanks!
That worked for me from opposite. When I enabled app vault side screen, launcher let me browse android widgets...

Last edited:
Can you be more polite and less demanding please?
Sorry for not providing a Safe Space™. I'm as demanding of users as they are demanding for solutions.
As for your issue, it's all explained by the fact that you installed the Global App vault from Play Store.
Uninstall it and all of these issues will be gone.

Reactions: CGA11 and JiaiJ
Sorry for not providing a Safe Space™. I'm as demanding of users as they are demanding for solutions.
As for your issue, it's all explained by the fact that you installed the Global App vault from Play Store.
Uninstall it and all of these issues will be gone.
You can be polite while being demanding. Problem is not what you said, how you said. I didn't install the vault from Play Store, it was already installed when I flashed the ROM. And my issue is already solved when I activated the vault as side screen.

You can be polite while being demanding. Problem is not what you said, how you said. I didn't install the vault from Play Store, it was already installed when I flashed the ROM. And my issue is already solved when I activated the vault as side screen.
Show me where I was impolite. Was I supposed to say "please"? "thank you"? I'm trying to solve a problem you are having.
I'm not here to exchange niceties with you. I'm here to bring results. This is like preschool here, do people even grow up nowadays?

[USUARIO=342029]Anasek55[/USUARIO]​

No tengo ningún problema con los widgets en mi Poco F3. Intenta actualizar a la versión 23.2.13
In xiaomi 12t pro with miui 14 V.14.05.0 (Diting) the size of the system icons such as the calendar cannot be changed, nor can the style

In xiaomi 12t pro with miui 14 V.14.05.0 (Diting) the size of the system icons such as the calendar cannot be changed, nor can the style
OK? Not all system apps have Super icons.
Clock and Weather apps also don't have Super icons, probably because these apps use a special icon that shows data.
Calendar: current date and day of week
Clock: real time clock
Weather: temperature and weather type

Super icons don't have support for that.

Hi
I see this:

.someone said in one of the forums to change the 1- screen option in the display settings to either none or apps vault and your widgets should work. Had to do that to get mine working.
I dont have that option.Can you help me?