I Erased Everything, Please Help Me

Oribu

Members
Jan 18, 2016
Hello, I'm doing something stupid.
I was on the recovery and I'm wipe all data ...

So now my tablet is empty, I have access to recovery and fastboot.

I want to reinstall a Rom via fastboot but my PC does not recognize the tablet.

I tried several drivers, adb Android, Android Intel drivers.

None allows me to be recognized by Intel flash or flash mi ...

Can you help me ?

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,

Explain a bit more. Did you tried to connect your tab to PC before wipe? Was it recognized correctly? What do you see now, when you connect it to PC in fastboot mode? Did you tried to diconnect usb and connect back in fastboot mode? I suppose, you wiped all data from original recovery?

Reactions: Oribu
Hello world, I managed to install my tablet.

If that happens you have to put the tablet in adl mode and use miflash to install everything.

Have a good day

Hi,

Explain a bit more. Did you tried to connect your tab to PC before wipe? Was it recognized correctly? What do you see now, when you connect it to PC in fastboot mode? Did you tried to diconnect usb and connect back in fastboot mode? I suppose, you wiped all data from original recovery?
Hello, the tablet was not recognized by the PC, even fastboot. I deleted everything via the original recovery.

"Did you tried to connect your tab to PC before wipe? Was it recognized correctly?"???
"What do you see now, when you connect it to PC in fastboot mode?"???
"Did you tried to diconnect usb and connect back in fastboot mode?"???
Try to reboot tab into fastboot with connected usb, if will not work, try the opposite, disconnect usb, reboot into fastboot and then connect usb. Post results and answers on questions above.

By "What do you see now, when you connect it to PC in fastboot mode?" I meaned "What do you see in Device manager on your PC, when you connect it to PC in fastboot mode?"???

Hello world, I managed to install my tablet.

If that happens you have to put the tablet in adl mode and use miflash to install everything.

Have a good day

it's Ok. Thanks