I installed version 14.0.6 on an 11 lite ne by fastboot and it came with twrp installed.

CHRITECH

Members
Mar 7, 2023
Hello friends, it turns out that by accident I entered recovery mode on my 11 lite ne and I was surprised that I have twrp recovery installed , I had never installed it before, in fact I installed the rom by fastboot, Do you know if it is a question that being hybrid includes twrp or how could it have been installed? Because in no forum I could find information regarding this.

Yes. For models without a recovery partition, TWRP is part of the installed ROM.
But only if a compatible version of TWRP is available.

Reactions: katerpanne
Otherwise, OTA would not be possible... not something we need to specify any further.
hahahaha it's true, but I think that exactly for that you had to install twrp separately but sincerely thank you very much for integrating this. Another question taking advantage of the opportunity, I don't know if it's a miui thing but on netflix, especially hdr content, the colors are not faithful to the original, they have a whitish effect which is removed for a few seconds when you press the volume up, or When lowering and raising the notification bar, this is solved by activating the option that says deactivate HW overlays, but with this the performance is significantly reduced. So I would like to know if you know about this problem and if there is any future solution or is it a miui issue as such. :)

hahahaha it's true, but I think that exactly for that you had to install twrp separately but sincerely thank you very much for integrating this. Another question taking advantage of the opportunity, I don't know if it's a miui thing but on netflix, especially hdr content, the colors are not faithful to the original, they have a whitish effect which is removed for a few seconds when you press the volume up, or When lowering and raising the notification bar, this is solved by activating the option that says deactivate HW overlays, but with this the performance is significantly reduced. So I would like to know if you know about this problem and if there is any future solution or is it a miui issue as such. :)
You're assuming that I watch Netflix ;)