I just got Mi 10 Lite 5G Yesterday. I please anyone to help me!

b_k404

Members
Sep 11, 2020
Hello, i recently got new phone and i like it, but i would prefer to get this version of operative system which is called in this world "ROM" if i am not mistaking. Do anyone have guide how to install this ROM to my Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G. I had A5 2017 but it died two weeks ago, so i was forced to get new phone, i got that a5 2017 in end of 2017 when i didn't have much knowledge about phones, and i used it as a stock, and now i did little research and i found that this phone is bang for buck as people call it. But i want debloated version of this phone. And i still don't know much about phones, i am really "lost" in this world. Tho i have pretty good knowledge about computer hardware, and overall desktop. Windows. (I also plan to use this https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools just to be sure)

I also wanted to get some other ROM such as GrapheneOS and LineageOS. But i am not 100% sure if any of them support google services, such as google play. My privacy model is specific so i don't mind using gmail and some of google services. Thank you for understanding me. All help is appreciated, can't wait to get this ROM!

Tl;dr If someone can link me article where i can find guide how to get EU version of ROM for my new Mi 10 Lite 5G.