I need help installing rom

Ibrahim bahakim

Members
Dec 13, 2020
Hello I downloaded and installed this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip

I went to TWRP recovery and installed from there
When I start the phone and go to the updater I get notification that there is a newer version..
Where do I find this new version and how do I install magisk app?
I'm not very experienced in this
I had this phone long time ago but the touch was damaged but I just fixed it so here we go again.

Thank you guys

This is the update I'm looking

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-23-21-23-17-546_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-23-21-23-17-546_com.android.updater.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 78
All you have to do is go to the stable MiUI 13 section and do some reading.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: geoorg
Hello I downloaded and installed this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip

I went to TWRP recovery and installed from there
When I start the phone and go to the updater I get notification that there is a newer version..
Where do I find this new version and how do I install magisk app?
I'm not very experienced in this
I had this phone long time ago but the touch was damaged but I just fixed it so here we go again.

Thank you guys
look here…

What is A11 and A12? Sorry I don't understand a lot of these terms...

Also I my question was, how is it that I need a laptop here but the first update I did not. I don't have a laptop and I have to burrow someone's so I was hoping I could find a way to install without burrowing one

What is A11 and A12? Sorry I don't understand a lot of these terms...

Also I my question was, how is it that I need a laptop here but the first update I did not. I don't have a laptop and I have to burrow someone's so I was hoping I could find a way to install without burrowing one
A11 - Android 11
A12 - Android 12

Please read my post - I have already answered to you - and then you know why you cant use TWRP on A12 only on A11 at the moment

A11 - Android 11
A12 - Android 12

Please read my post - I have already answered to you - and then you know why you cant use TWRP on A12 only on A11 at the moment
I'm so sorry my friend.... I'm just not a tech savvy.. I don't understand most of what's going on. I'll try to follow
It seems like it is a lot of difficult work...
I'll try my best to follow your instruction to install the update from a laptop when I burrow one

Thanks again my friend

Reactions: katerpanne
I'm so sorry my friend.... I'm just not a tech savvy.. I don't understand most of what's going on. I'll try to follow
It seems like it is a lot of difficult work...
I'll try my best to follow your instruction to install the update from a laptop when I burrow one

Thanks again my friend
everything is fine... if you have any questions after reading, then you are welcome to ask :)

Reactions: Ibrahim bahakim