I need help to install new MIUI 11 on my 9T

Alcamprieto

Members
Nov 4, 2016
I recently unlocked the bootloader and after a few tests, I was capable to install TWRP (rusian version).

It had the Global EU 3.1.12 and someone recommend me that change the Russian TWRP for the Greek TWRP... I did it via TWRP.

Then I tried to install the new Xiaomi.EU 9.9.26 weekly via TWRP. I decrypted the memory, format data, copy the new ROM and then tried to install it.

Phone was in a bootloop on a "Unlocked Screen"... but it had had a few changes... TWRP changed to 3.3.1 Chinese, and model changed to K20 (it doesn't matter).

Then I repeated the same process trying to install 9.9.26 version with same result... bootloop.

Finaly I was capable to install the last Xiaomi Developer 9.8.15.

How can I do to install the new 9.9.26? Do I need to change the Chinese TWRP?

Same for me, i had the Xiaomi eu 10 stable and tried to install the new 9.9.26 whit format data and wipe but the phone stuck in bootloop. The only way work for me was to install the global 10.3.11 via Miflash, then install the russian recovery and flash the 9.8.15 weekly eu, and finally update to 9.9.26 weekly. Yes TWRP change to chinese version and the model to redmi K20. Sorry my english is not so good, hope i can help you

Thank you... Works perfectly installing after installed the developer... My problem was to install it directly from the Global...

First I tried a dirty install (or update) ... Works perfect.
Finally I did a clean install with format data and a resest via Chinese TWRP.