I Need Urgent Plis

Camilo.R

Members
Jan 3, 2021
Hello, I need urgent help please, install miui 12.5 on my redmi note 8 and everything is correct, I wanted to do factory formatting but when trying from twrp it said not allowed, I tried from the phone in settings and nothing, it started without resetting, it was in twrp checking when it suddenly closed and opened in bootloader mode, I tried to turn it off and on and only turn it on in bootloader mode, I try to enter twrp and it tells me, The system has been distroyed, try to install twrp again and nothing does not appear, try with xiami mi tool and it tells me that files are missing in the rom, but it is the official rom, please help.

Hello, I need urgent help please, install miui 12.5 on my redmi note 8 and everything is correct, I wanted to do factory formatting but when trying from twrp it said not allowed, I tried from the phone in settings and nothing, it started without resetting, it was in twrp checking when it suddenly closed and opened in bootloader mode, I tried to turn it off and on and only turn it on in bootloader mode, I try to enter twrp and it tells me, The system has been distroyed, try to install twrp again and nothing does not appear, try with xiami mi tool and it tells me that files are missing in the rom, but it is the official rom, please help.
Flash the official fastboot ROM for the device not the xiaomi.eu. Read up on how to do it. Once you get that working try to install the xiaomi.eu ROM again using the TWRP from geoanto555 for ginkgo and following the installation instructions on the weekly's first post to the letter, save TWRP logs as well for further help if something goes wrong again.