I thought the camera was good!

cstmth

Members
Oct 29, 2018
Hey guys,
I hope somebody of you can help me figure out the issue.

When I take photos on the Xiaomi Mi 8 they immideatly go blurry and just don't look as good as all the other pictures taken with this phone.
I really love my device, only the camera bothers me...

Might it be a ROM-problem? I got "MIUI by xiaomi.eu 10.0 stable" - I thought that'd be fine.
I checked the camera settings but that only makes things worse. Oh, and low light is just really really terrible.

I added a few example pics, hope you can go with 'em.

Thank y'all! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_205012.jpg
    IMG_20190310_205012.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 581
  • IMG_20190330_221140.jpg
    IMG_20190330_221140.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 580
  • IMG_20190310_204930.jpg
    IMG_20190310_204930.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 582
  • IMG_20190321_175706.jpg
    IMG_20190321_175706.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 538
No, I'm using the normal mode. This isn't normal, other people don't have this. I just want to find out why that is.
(I used the night mode only on the picture shot on night (the broken down building))

No, I'm using the normal mode. This isn't normal, other people don't have this. I just want to find out why that is.
(I used the night mode only on the picture shot on night (the broken down building))
Please try *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) and check it again, it might be a hardware problem so with the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* you will be sure if it is or it isn't.

I'm thinking of buying the Mi8 since my mi5s is getting laggy and battery dies too soon. But one thing is still very good and that's the camera. Reading this thread and again I hear issues with the one thing that is important to at least stay the same or preferably better. Hope one of you guys had the mi5s before and can help me decide. Thanks :) (mi9 is also in the race but needs to lower it's price)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

I'm thinking of buying the Mi8 since my mi5s is getting laggy and battery dies too soon. But one thing is still very good and that's the camera. Reading this thread and again I hear issues with the one thing that is important to at least stay the same or preferably better. Hope one of you guys had the mi5s before and can help me decide. Thanks :) (mi9 is also in the race but needs to lower it's price)

Today I receive my Mi8.

Great photos. Thanks! Im almost done with the first day of use with the Mi8. For now im not too amazed by the performance in comparison to the Mi5s. Battery is now at 35% after 8 hours of moderate use. And using apps are ok but keeping in mind this is a fresh install. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk