iam using mi 10 umi and want to downgrade to android 10

Yasser1996

Members
Apr 1, 2021
iam using miui eu 12.5.3 last rom i want to downgrade to android 10.. so i reflashing stock global rom .. i did format data and internal storage then i didnt see internal storage in twrp so i reflashed miui global again and see double internal storage in mi stoeage from pc then went to wipe data then flashed mi eu 12.0.8.0 with android 10 and it stocked in fastboot mode.. so i reflashing stock rom and flash last eu rom again but its turned me to recovery mode this time so i tried to format data from there and its worked and open in last miui eu rom with android 11 agian.. ao what i did wrong caused me to
1-see double internal storage in pc when i open mi phone storage
2- stock me in fastboot mode when i flashing miui eu 12.0.8.0 with android 10 from twrp with stock rom android 11
3- after reflashing miui eu 12.5.3 android 11 why after reboot to system phone rebooted me to mi recovery and only worked after i format data from mi recovery..(not recovery twrp ) cuz every time i reboot to recovery twrp i used pc ..
4 - i want to downgrade to android 10 now what i can do exactly cuz i faced alot of problems
..sorry if i wrote alot
but hope some one help me

Reactions: flori1995