Ibuygou unreasonable? Poor service?

harrytheweb

Members
May 14, 2013
Hi all, in trusting ibuygou with my 3rd or so order I'm a little disappointed. What do you think of this?

I bought a mi3 and paid. Next day the price dropped by $25. My order was marked as paid.

So I emailed them.
From Chris Bates
To support@ibuygou.com

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 5:50 PM BST

Hi, i see the phone is $454.00 can you please ensure that's what I pay please. If you can't do this I will cancel the order.

Thank you and best wishes.

Chris

So I expected a refund for the difference.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 8:28 AM BST support@ibuygou.com wrote:
>
>>Dear Chris,
>>
>>Your order is paid now. We will ship it out asap today.
>>Pls let me know if you need any further help. Have a nice day!
>>
>>
>>
>>Yours,sincerely
>>Yoyo

I then try replying back twice over 48hrs but it fails. Something to do with having to contact them directly via the site.

Should I keep asking for the $25 back? I'm pretty sure I raised the query again via the site but I can't see a message or a way to check. I did ask for it 2 days before it shipped.

Hi all, in trusting ibuygou with my 3rd or so order I'm a little disappointed. What do you think of this?

I bought a mi3 and paid. Next day the price dropped by $25. My order was marked as paid.

Should I keep asking for the $25 back? I'm pretty sure I raised the query again via the site but I can't see a message or a way to check. I did ask for it 2 days before it shipped.

So I'm new here and you can take this how you want to, but I think that it's not worth the hassle. Twenty five bucks isn't much, and really you probably could've bought it a little cheaper from another site.

I'm a cheapskate and this was just my opinion:)

Hi all,
I didn't want to start a new thread, so decide to put my post here, as it is more or less applicable.
Looking for your advise, comments here.
I have placed an order with ibuygou on the 6th of April for Mi2S...after a little bit of correspondance I have been told that they can't ship the order with DHL or FedEx, so they asked if it is Ok to ship with TNT Post, and I thought what the heck, should be fine. So I received and notification from the website on 16th that it was shipped by TNT with tracking #, but was not able track it trough TNT website. Contacted ibuygou customer services and they said that I can track through Spring Global Mail tracker website. I am checking it and the status has not changed since April 18th, which is "Shipment Despatched from Transhipment Hub"
My question is, should I be worried? Should I contact customer services again?
What else can I do.

Many thanks in advance.