Idle battery drain , would flashing help?

Finally, I'm still facing massive battery drain issue (in stand by, awake time, doesn't go in deep sleep) cause by services google play
Using 10.3.2, 10.3.3 or 10.3.4 rom doesn't change anything

How can I Fix that? My battery performance is bad
I thought you said your battery drain was better with version 10.3.2? I would try uninstalling Google Play services and reinstalling it but I guess you've already tried that..
I fully charged my phone on Sunday night and it is now Thursday morning and I have 54% battery left..
I'm so glad I don't have any battery drain issues really. Is there anything you have done in the last couple of weeks to improve it?

To be fair, my battery stand by was a bit better using 10.3.2. But I remember my ido (redmi 3 pro) was so much better in terms of battery life with the same 4000 mAh battery.

Iamme729: I Already tried those tricks a week before, but it doesn"t change nothing
Something is maintaining my RN7 awake

I note that my battery life is much better in stand by when i stay at home with wifi connection
It is worst during my working day when i am connected with 2g 3g or 4g signal.

Justhavocman already mentioned that's at the beginning of this post that he was having extreme battery drain when he was not home on his wifi.
To be fair I think my phone uses a little bit more battery when I'm out and about like driving around in my car because obviously it's communicating with cell towers and switching Towers as well so that does take a little bit more power but nothing extreme.

At home with wifi, low "services google play" usage, outdoor with 4g connection massive "services google play usage"
I think it maintains the device awake to get many gps location.
Next week, I will try to force 2g connection when I'm travelling and try to figure out how to fix it

At home with wifi, low "services google play" usage, outdoor with 4g connection massive "services google play usage"
I think it maintains the device awake to get many gps location.
Next week, I will try to force 2g connection when I'm travelling and try to figure out how to fix it
Well if your GPS is on I would definitely recommend turning that off because that uses quite a bit of power..
and secondly get off the 4G network, go to settings your SIM card, preferred Networks, click GSM / WCDMA Auto or WCDMA ONLY. (that is what I use)
I have noticed that 4G, also called LTE, uses quite a bit more power and most of the time you don't need that sort of connection speed anyway.

For sure! What a pity MIUI to not have any option to desactivate 4g when screen turns off!
I remind the "intelli 3g" which enabled to automaticly switch from 4g to 2g or 3g to save battery

But it needs to install Xposed framework first

That's interesting I had never heard of that app you talk about but I will look into it. Let me know if you discover anything interesting?

[QUOTE = "Justhavocman, post: 498443, membro: 245241"]
Ciao a tutti, ho comprato un Redmi Note 7 un paio di giorni fa e la prima cosa che ho notato è che la batteria si sta scaricando follemente veloce quando in standby \ inattivo rispetto alla mia nota 4, ho fatto tutto il possibile (rimosse app, applicazioni in background disabilitate, ottimizzazione della batteria, ecc.) in grado di contrastare ciò, ma nulla sembra funzionare, anche se il risparmio batteria è attivo non fa molto, sto usando la rom globale, lampeggerebbe alla rom europea risolverebbe questo? Grazie in anticipo.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, ho lo stesso problema come te, il telefono consuma più di quanto dovrebbe. Anche solo sfogliando il menu del telefono puoi vedere la percentuale scendere rapidamente. Ho spento tutti i gps, il mio account ... non so più cosa fare. Hai risolto il problema? Grazie

Finally, I'm still facing massive battery drain issue (in stand by, awake time, doesn't go in deep sleep) cause by services google play
Using 10.3.2, 10.3.3 or 10.3.4 rom doesn't change anything

How can I Fix that? My battery performance is bad
Same problem google play services and Frameworks that consume my battery, but sometimes the consumption is low but anyway it goes down quite fast. it lasts me from 9 hours to a maximum of 1 day!