I'm Sorry

Sep 25, 2011
Guys I love MIUI, you have no idea how much it has changed my view of android, but it's too young. Looks a bit childish.. I want this to be a constructe and positive critique to your work. Honestly the Icons suck.. (sorry for language but had to be exact in my description) the setting menu is good but still a bit confusing, maybe you would consider a mixing of WP7, IOS and Android? I want to come back to MIUI but only when I see it that it has the potencial and amount of detail as HTC SENSE or TOUCHWIZ... I'm flashing stock at this precise moment, because at the end of the day nothing is better than stock...

I hope you guys evolve...

Have you discovered themes? I can tell you that my screens look anything but childish.

Can't satisfy them all.

Good luck to you in the future. I'm sticking with MIUI for now, I've tried them all (CM7, MIUI, Sense, Stock, etc) they all have their pros and cons.

I chose MIUI because stock just doesn't have enough features (like trackball wake for example) and CM7 is great but other than the nightlies which are very unstable, there's a lot of time in between stable builds.

So MIUI just seemed like the logical solution. Very customizable, stable, great developer support.

Everybody has their own needs and preferences. He was just stating his opinion. I know of quite a few other people who dont really like MIUI that much either. Personally, i love it. Doesn't mean that because I like it, its going to be perfect for everybody else.

But i guess thats the beauty of android, if we dont like something, flash another rom/kernel/theme etc