Imei Lost, No Sim Detected...

KiViEr

Members
Sep 29, 2016
Hi everybody!

Yesterday I was choosing my country's bands mode in engineer mode for optimize the time it takes to connect to my 3G network.
I marked the correct ones in my country and after reboot there was no SIM detected. Trying a lot of times to get the SIM detected I tried a hard reset from config menu (factory reset). Then i can't login to MI account because it keeps on "checking find device status..." (Couldn't check Find device status).

Investigating I saw that my phone doesn't have any IMEI, i think that's why i can't login to my MI account and that's the problem for SIM detection.

I tried some apps for PC like MAUI META, i can insert my IMEI again but when i start the phone it seems i did nothing. Maybe NVRAM is corrupted.

Now i can do nothing with my phone...

I have no root
I have no bootloader unlocked
I didn't flash anything

Any idea what can i do?

(Sorry for my english)

Same happened to me too few days ago. Try few methods fo fix this.

1. Flash full rom over that one (it could fix baseband)
2. Flash stable fastboot rom through SP Flash
3. Flash stable global fastboot rom through SP Flash and then return to what ever rom you want.

Some of those should fix your issue...

Reactions: KiViEr
You can replace it with MOBİLE UNCLE TOOLS . enter youtube and watch;
watch?v=3uFpVU9xdF0&t=5s

Just note,
Add space after AT
for sim 1;
AT +egmr=1,7,"imei"
Send command, when you see OK, restart the phone and look for imei *#06# .if it not successed, try "AT+ EGMR"
For sim 2;
AT +egmr=1,10,"imei"
Then send command.
Don't forget this is temporary. when you wipe or flash, imei may be lost. but you can add again. infinite.

Same happened to me too few days ago. Try few methods fo fix this.

1. Flash full rom over that one (it could fix baseband)
2. Flash stable fastboot rom through SP Flash
3. Flash stable global fastboot rom through SP Flash and then return to what ever rom you want.

Some of those should fix your issue...

OK thanks, what way do u mean with "flash full rom over that one"? I have the global version, do you think it's better flash "Redmi Note 4 Latest China Stable Version Fastboot File" ? I want to be sure before flashing any rom.

You can replace it with MOBİLE UNCLE TOOLS
I tried too, but in my rom there isn't the CDS Information option.

Thanks for the replies :)

Try to redownload that rom and flash it through updater. If that doesnt help flash global stable fasboot rom through spflash. First try recovery rom because you will lose all data with fastboot rom flash, and who knows, maybe it will fix baseband issues

Reactions: KiViEr
Fixed!!!!

I installed the same rom i had via flashtool and it solves the problem!!

Thx a lot man!!!

I owe u my phone :D

Hello to all,
this is first time that I have Xiaomi phone and that I try root and flash any phone ever. :)
Of course, I bricked my phone like many another newbies, and after reading many posts on forums in few days I successfully revive it.

I do:
- bootloader unlock via offical Mi Unlock
- installed twrp bootloader
- installed xiaomi.eu rom
- do root with supersu

But, phone not has anymore IMEI and have wifi NVRAM message. NVRAM error I fix, but cant change my IMEI numbers true the available tutorials.

Now on phone is ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI_v8-6.0 and there I cant choose files for fix IMEI like in this post on en.miui - thread-428917-1-1.html

Can any help me with suggestion how I will write my correct IMEI numbers?
I try write it via Chamelephon app from google store, but this app write me fake imei (numbers,letters,special characters...)

Any another way to repair IMEI, except original ROM flashing?

Thanks

Hello to all,
this is first time that I have Xiaomi phone and that I try root and flash any phone ever. :)
Of course, I bricked my phone like many another newbies, and after reading many posts on forums in few days I successfully revive it.

I do:
- bootloader unlock via offical Mi Unlock
- installed twrp bootloader
- installed xiaomi.eu rom
- do root with supersu

But, phone not has anymore IMEI and have wifi NVRAM message. NVRAM error I fix, but cant change my IMEI numbers true the available tutorials.

Now on phone is ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI_v8-6.0 and there I cant choose files for fix IMEI like in this post on en.miui - thread-428917-1-1.html

Can any help me with suggestion how I will write my correct IMEI numbers?
I try write it via Chamelephon app from google store, but this app write me fake imei (numbers,letters,special characters...)

Any another way to repair IMEI, except original ROM flashing?

Thanks

You should be able to work it out from the following threads but I think you should be successful using the first link:

http://en.miui.com/thread-411112-1-1.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-474409-1-1.html

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk