Imilab EC2 and Ipad - can not get a full screen view

Adgno

Members
Jun 1, 2021
I can not get a full screen view when using the Imilab EC2 camera with an Ipad. Probably because of the latest IOS Update. Works well with IPhone. Any solutions?

Attachments

• FB5E4B84-C502-4D24-A9F7-793A69D9635A.jpeg
    FB5E4B84-C502-4D24-A9F7-793A69D9635A.jpeg
    646.7 KB · Views: 226
Hi,
I have the same problem on iPad, I just bought a 4 cameras set but I can't stream video from cameras because the gateway details are opened in a tiny popup. I can't even scroll horizontally. as Adgno said, on iPhone it's working.
please tell us how to fix the issue, it's kinda useless a security system with no possibility to view the videos or streaming
thank you
best regards

It looks like the problem has been fixed, now it's opening in full screen view on iPad. Thank you!

Hi all, I've got the same problem with Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S4/7). The application freezes right after I click on the fullscreen button. It happens since last week's update. On android phone everyting seems to work normal. Do you have any idea how to get it work, od do I have to wait for next update? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: PiotrP
Hi all, I've got the same problem with Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S4/7). The application freezes right after I click on the fullscreen button. It happens since last week's update. On android phone everyting seems to work normal. Do you have any idea how to get it work, od do I have to wait for next update? Thanks in advance.
Hello Kapim, same problem I have with Galaxy Tab S7 Fe WiFi and Xiaomi Mi 360 camera and Mi home app... freezes after click on full screen button. It works good on mobile Samsung a52 and Apple air tablet. Hope we'll resolve this. Togather we are stronger I'm waiting for the answer from Samsung support as Xiaomi told me to try to clear the cash and restart the tablet, but it didn't work.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

Reactions: PiotrP
Hello Kapim, same problem I have with Galaxy Tab S7 Fe WiFi and Xiaomi Mi 360 camera and Mi home app... freezes after click on full screen button. It works good on mobile Samsung a52 and Apple air tablet. Hope we'll resolve this. Togather we are stronger I'm waiting for the answer from Samsung support as Xiaomi told me to try to clear the cash and restart the tablet, but it didn't work.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk
Me too... i have this same problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. I clear all data... Then i reinstalled the app but problem persists... I fave already searched many tablet settings. All for nothing. Pls let me know when you find a solution! :)

Me too... i have this same problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. I clear all data... Then i reinstalled the app but problem persists... I fave already searched many tablet settings. All for nothing. Pls let me know when you find a solution! :)
Zdravo Piotr,
I got loose answer from Samsung support for our region: "The advice we could give regarding our device is to try to reset your tablet to factory settings to try reconnecting a third-party device to your Samsung tablet. Precisely because it is a product of another manufacturer, it is possible that certain functions will not work properly or will not be available on our devices. Samsung can only guarantee full compatibility between its device models.!"

Meanwhile, I installed cheap Nedis WiFi IP HD 720p camera and it works with its application very good and in full screen mode also.

Didn't find solution for Mi Home and Mi 360 camera...

Zdravo Piotr,
I got loose answer from Samsung support for our region: "The advice we could give regarding our device is to try to reset your tablet to factory settings to try reconnecting a third-party device to your Samsung tablet. Precisely because it is a product of another manufacturer, it is possible that certain functions will not work properly or will not be available on our devices. Samsung can only guarantee full compatibility between its device models.!"

Meanwhile, I installed cheap Nedis WiFi IP HD 720p camera and it works with its application very good and in full screen mode also.

Didn't find solution for Mi Home and Mi 360 camera...
Mi home app has been updated and now works with Mi 360 camera in full-screen. Thanks to everyone.